Monday, January 15, 2007

Nadine Dorries blog















Stare into those vacant eyes if you dare ...

Ever since I did some pro-choice work mobilising against her crazy anti-choice Ten Minute Rule Bill I have become dangerously obsessed with Conservative MP Nadine Dorries' blog. If you want a really good example of how feminist discourses are re-appropriated via the 'we are just concerned for women's (mental) health' argument then view some of her entries here.

Although I must admit I agree with her 'Too Posh to Push' entry. However, it seems she is continuing with her mandatory 'cooling-off period' anti-choice offensive ...grrr. I am sooo tired of defending the limited gains we have made - this energy could be better used to push things forward. You know, to a stage were women had rights over their own bodies. Double grr.

No comments: